View Adoption Profiles of Families Looking to Adopt:
Watch Inspiring Adoption Videos:
Latest FIA News & Events:
Free Information Session on Saturday, August 24th 2019 Where: Mocha Lisa’s Café, 22 Clifton Country Road, Clifton Park, NY Time: 9am - 11am Cost: FREE! Pre-registration is Required RSVP to email@example.com Come Ask Questions and Meet Professionals that work in the world of Adoption!!!… Read More
Join Friends in Adoption (FIA) for the next Get Acquainted Workshop — beginning on Wednesday evening, September 25th, 2019 and continuing Thursday all day (8am-4pm), September 26th, 2019. Location to be announced. Register now and join us to learn about adoption!… Read More
This year in New York City, pride month wrapped up thirty days of festivities with a day-long parade and festivals honoring World Pride . The celebration commemorated the 50th anniversary of Stonewall, a series of riots during the sixties that launched the ongoing movement for LGBTQ+ rights. Friends in Adoption had the privilege of tabling at Pride.… Read More
Adoption Services and Information:
This website contains relevant information to your specific needs regarding adoption.
Please navigate through the topics below to go to a page that best suits your needs:
- I am pregnant and considering adoption for my unborn child
- We are an expectant couple considering adoption for our unborn child
- I am a parent thinking about placing my already-born child for adoption
- I am looking to become an adoptive parent and building my family through adoption
- I am a professional working with someone interested in adoption
- I am looking for information related to post-adoption issues
- I just want to research the contents of your website
- Habla Español? Oprima aqui para mas informaciones sobre la adopción
Contact FIA 24/7
1-800-98-ADOPT - The staff at Friends in Adoption (FIA) cares. You can reach us as a resource and we are here to listen and provide information. Call 1-800-982-3678 or e-mail us.
If you are pregnant and considering adoption as one of your options, Friends in Adoption can help you learn about adoption if that feels right for you and your child.
Adoption does not end with the birth and placement of an infant or child. It is a lifelong process based on trust, honesty and mutual responsibility — placing the needs of each child as central. FIA's Compassionate Care Center provides ongoing post-adoption support for birth and adoptive families.
All Children - All Families
Friends in Adoption is a recognized Leader in supporting and serving LGBT Families. Presented by HRC's All Children - All Families.