View Adoption Profiles of Families Looking to Adopt:
Watch Inspiring Adoption Videos:
Latest FIA News & Events:
Join Friends in Adoption (FIA) for the next Get Acquainted Workshop — beginning on Thursday evening, December 12th, 2019 and continuing Friday all day (8am-4pm), December 13th, 2019. Location to be announced. Register now and join us to learn about adoption!… <a class="kt-excerpt-readmore" href="https://www.friendsinadoption.org/calendar-of-events/learn-how-adopt-child-adoption-workshop/" aria-label="Learn How to Adopt a Child at FIA’s GAW – Get Acquainted Workshop –... Read More
If you’re just tuning in to my Friends In Adoption (FIA) blog, my first blog talks about my adoption and how I felt growing up as an adopted child. My second blog is about how I met my biological sister (who I just recently found out existed!) when she was visiting our aunt in Rhode Island. It was an... Read More
Adoption Services and Information:
This website contains relevant information to your specific needs regarding adoption.
Please navigate through the topics below to go to a page that best suits your needs:
- I am pregnant and considering adoption for my unborn child
- We are an expectant couple considering adoption for our unborn child
- I am a parent thinking about placing my already-born child for adoption
- I am looking to become an adoptive parent and building my family through adoption
- I am a professional working with someone interested in adoption
- I am looking for information related to post-adoption issues
- I just want to research the contents of your website
- Habla Español? Oprima aqui para mas informaciones sobre la adopción
Contact FIA 24/7
1-800-98-ADOPT - The staff at Friends in Adoption (FIA) cares. You can reach us as a resource and we are here to listen and provide information. Call 1-800-982-3678 or e-mail us.
If you are pregnant and considering adoption as one of your options, Friends in Adoption can help you learn about adoption if that feels right for you and your child.
Adoption does not end with the birth and placement of an infant or child. It is a lifelong process based on trust, honesty and mutual responsibility — placing the needs of each child as central. FIA's Compassionate Care Center provides ongoing post-adoption support for birth and adoptive families.
All Children - All Families
Friends in Adoption is a recognized Leader in supporting and serving LGBT Families. Presented by HRC's All Children - All Families.