FIA will be in attendance!
Drop by and say “Hi” to Dawn and meet the FIA staff members at their Table!
Dawn will also be a speaker at one of the workshops.
Ametz is holding its 19th annual ADOPTION and the FAMILY CONFERENCE…
- on Sunday, March 10, 2013, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
*Please Note: Daylight Savings Time begins this day!
- at The Conference Center, 130 E. 59th Street, New York City
This year’s conference begins with the Keynote lecture, “SEARCH AND REUNION,” by Wendy Freund, MSEd, LCSW.
Twenty-five (25) additional workshops cover everything you could want or need to know about adopting domestically or internationally, or living as an adoptive family.
- Meet some of the top adoption experts in the United States.
- Hear singles and couples share their journey to becoming parents.
- Find out which international countries are open for adoption.
- Learn what medical and developmental issues you need to address.
- Listen as adoptees share their experiences growing up.
- If you are adopting: Earn education credits for your adoption home study.
- If you are a professional: Earn CEUs related to adoption.
- Find out how to talk to others, including your child, about adoption.
- Discover the joys and challenges of adopting a toddler.
- Explore the pros and cons to open adoption and how to help your child search for information.
- Learn how to financially afford adoption.
- Create internet and advertising strategies.
- And more…