Thinking about Adoption and Wondering Where to get More Information?
We understand that considering an adoption plan for your unborn baby or child raises many questions and your choices may feel overwhelming.
Our staff is here to be supportive, answer your questions and guide you through your many choices regarding a potential adoption plan.
Friends in Adoption (FIA) is a licensed adoption agency founded by an adoptive mother who saw that the many needs of birth parents and adoptive families were not being met in adoption situations.
Regardless of your decision, YOU will be treated with kindness and respect.
FIA’s services are completely free for pregnant women/couples.
What Is The Next Step For Me?
You might be thinking “What is the next step to find out more about adoption?”
Here are some suggestions:
- Call one of our caring and experienced staff at 1-800-982-3678
who will answer your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; or
- Set up a meeting with one of our caseworkers; or
- Ask FIA any question by sending us an e-mail; or
- Request a free confidential packet for pregnant woman/couple; or
- Read some of the other sections on our website.